52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Dinner. I marinated pork chops and made mac and cheese.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My imagination. As a kid I lived a lot in my head. I didn’t like people in general. I guess that really has not changed much.
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
We have two tv’s
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Drive. I love to drive with the windows down and the wind blowing through my hair. I find driving therapeutic.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
It makes me smile.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
More times than I care to think of. I have had dreams that made absolutely no sense to me at the time. All the parts of the dream were foreign to me. Then it happens where I realize that I just walked in on one of my dreams in real time. I can’t explain the odd sensation of that particular AHA moment.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Yes and they all say I will have three kids. At this point that would mean my next pregnancy would have to be twinsies.
I used to read tarot cards for others as a side job.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
A place where those nearest and dearest to me are safe, healthy and happy.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I believe there is something out there bigger than us, me out there. Would I call it God in that Christian/Judea sense? No.
I do not like the idea of giving any one entity that kind of power over my life. Life, to me, is part what you make it and part dumb luck.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
I would have to agree what “Hell” is defined as first.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
Nothing I am sure.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I randomly pay for fellow drivers tolls when the mood strikes me and/or the wallet permits.
64. Have you gone to WTIT’s facebook page and hit “like” yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
No. I didn’t know it existed.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
Mental health holiday. There should be one day that EVERYONE can just retreat from life, no questions asked.
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
Easter in the commercial sense. The Easter bunny, really? and Thanksgiving.
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
How do you a silence a Cuban? Restrain their hands.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
The Alhambra in Spain.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
It is currently dyed to my original hair color.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I share on a need to know basis.
71. What is under your bed right now?
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
Most would say no, I would say when there is a nice clear winding road.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
I don’t dance.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Geez I can’t remember…it has been THAT long.