1. Have you ever laughed during sex? Tell us about it.
Yes. We were in the middle of an activity and then something gave us a WTF moment and we looked at each other and burst out laughing. The laughing helped ease the awkwardness.
2. How important is a sense of humor to you?
A sense of humor is vital to me. Life can be difficult and if you can’t laugh about things, especially at things you can’t change, then the alternate is to cry. I prefer laughing.
3. Have you ever thought something was funny when your lover did not? Tell us what it was…
No, not really.
4. Are pranks funny? Have you ever fallen victim to a prank? Tell us what happened.
Pranks are ok.
I am not a big fan of falling victim to them. About 15 years ago I was temping at a telephone company that liked to prank their receptionisst. They would call them and ask them to page someone. The names used were suggestive if you broke them down slowly. They would get a kick of embarrassing the operators.
I played a prank on a sleeping friend. I put their hand in ice water and they peed. They were umm not happy about it.
5. What is your favorite kind of humor? (a complete list can be found at: http://www.dailywritingtips.com/20-types-and-forms-of-humor/
I have kind of a dry humor, some would say slightly morbid. I am definitely a sarcastic haha kind of humor gal.
Bonus: Tell us an embarrassing and/or funny moment you experienced with a lover.
We were in the middle of something and they farted. We stopped, we stared at each other and after a few minutes of awkward silence they acknowledged it and we moved on.