Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
This week’s questions come from fuckyeahsurveys. They don’t say where they got it, but it was probably stolen there as well.
1. What’s something you hide about your personality?
I am a need to know basis kind of person. A side of me very few see of me is my bad, bad temper. I internalize my frustrations until I can’t anymore and then KABOOM!
2. How do you deal with criticism?
I take it in, consider the source, figure out if it is something I should work on or not work on and act accordingly. Considering the source is crucial in determining on what I need to do with the critique.
3. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Be genuinely nice and like me. I hate fake people. I am not surrounded by a lot of people who regard me in high regard.
4. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
Fiona from Shameless. I would love to ask how she does it and doesn’t lose her mind.
5. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
A cousin that has had a life plagued with tragedy. They have decided to let the tragedy define them instead of trying to overcome the difficult circumstances and use the experiences as inspiration to do better.
6. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
My parents if they had raised me as a united parental unit would have been interesting because their ideas on parenting couldn’t be any more different.
My dad assumes we must take his word as law because he is the dad. My mom guilt’s us into submission. There is nothing my mom does for us that she is not calculating a return on.
7. Which movie character do you most identify with and why?
Bridget Jones – naive, poor dating choices An inherently good person who makes bad choices.
8. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch-enemy?
I’m an X-men and can read minds and alter moods. “A penny for your thoughts?”
9. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
“Mi gordita de oro” and Honneybunny
10. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
I used to love to read but now that I am in school I do not have the time to read what I like. I read these days what is required for a grade.
I look forward to my breaks so I can catch up on my reading.
11. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
12. Describe your dream library.
The New York Public Library @ 42nd street.
13. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
I hate amusement parks.
14. Do you have any “rules” about food?
Must be fully cooked, unless it is steak(I like it medium rare), must not be spicy, must have depth of flavors.
15. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
Having married someone who was 14 years my senior and it did not go well. I am against such a big age difference. The difference becomes less important as time goes on, but sometimes not so much.
I would say no more than 5 years difference in either direction. I do not want a teacher nor do I want to babysit.
16. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
Revert back quarterly to my Fifty Shades of Grey arrangement. I don’t want to be there all the time but on occasion it would be nice to dust off my safe word.
17. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
The time that I was treated as an only child. It deepened my relationship with my paternal grandparents. I had little to no responsibility and had their undivided attention. I miss the simpler time before life got complicated.
Thank you for playing this week’s Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!