Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
From Lacey Eagle Bear
1. Are you a young heart or an old soul?
An old soul with a young heart.
2. What makes someone a best friend?
Trustworthiness, dependability when it matters, and someone I can let my hair down around
3. What Christmas present do you remember the most?
I don’t get presents these days but as a kid I loved all my Christmas gifts. My family did Christmas in a big way every year.
4. Tell me a movie/song/TV show/playbook that has changed your life.
Star Trek: The Next Generation
5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself and one that you dislike.
I like my height and dislike my teeth.
6. Can money buy happiness?
Money makes things easier but does not guarantee happiness. Happiness is priceless.
7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?
A combination of both, however physical beauty fades. I think the emotional connection is most important.
8. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust?
My “official” bestie. We have known each other since we were tweens but I see how she talks about other people. People who talk about others will talk about you. I tend to keep people at arms length.
9. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
Anywhere away from my family. What I love most about my childhood was that it was a time where parents could send you out for the day without worrying if their kids would get snatched. I would go around town until the sun was setting.
10. Have you spent a night in the hospital?
Yes when I had my baby.
11. Do you enjoy being only with 1-2 friends or with a large group of people?
It really depends on the event. Somethings are best with large groups. As a rule I like smaller groups unless you are trying to mix and match friends. I have different friends for different interests and some never really intersect.
12. Have you ever been bullied?
Yes. When I was a kid it was by my older sister and when I was married it was by my husband.
13. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage until having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
No, absolutely not.
14. Do you believe in God?
Yes but in a spiritual way not so much in the God in the heavens kind of way.
15. Out of all the social networks in the world why use a blog?
With a blog you can more clearly state your thoughts. Most other social networks have a specific character count.
16. What is your quirkiest habit?
Quirky is relative. I am not sure my oddest habit is considered quirky.
17. What is normal? Are you normal?
Normal is relative. There is no standard normal. There is your own definition of normal.
18. Someone close to you is dying! You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years but if you do you cause the death of 10 strangers.
No one escapes death. If it is their time to die let it be even though it hurts. There is no need to cause others unnecessary pain.
19. What is one thing you could never forgive?
Broken trust. It takes me a long time to trust as it is.
20. When you’re alone in your own home, do you talk out loud to yourself?
Only when I am cursing myself, ha.
21. Who is your favorite super hero?
22. Could you be in a long distance relationship?
I have been and would never do that again.
23. Do you know what makes you happy?
Working on figuring that out.
24. Who was your first crush?
A neighborhood kid, Rob. Our mutual crush had ebbs and flows until our teens where it died an embarrassing death.
25. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
26. Are you an early bird or night owl?
I get up early but I also stay up late.
27. Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
Unpopular opinion in my circle is that you should only marry if you are buying a house or thinking of having children.
28. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation?
Give kids recognition for a job well done. Participation is required.
29. What song best describes your life right now?
Love is a battlefield by Pat Benatar
30. How do you express your creativity?
I write in a personal journal.
31. Describe your neighborhood.
A wannabe suburb.
32. Give me the story of your life in 6 words.
I am a Mother who survives