Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back to add your name to the link list below. Be sure to sign up with the actual post URL and not just your basic blog URL (click on the title of your post for that URL). For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
1.) Find a photo of yourself taken 10 years ago and display it on your blog along with a current photo. How have you changed since the day that photo was taken?
2.) Write a blog post inspired by the word: dog house.
3.) List 8 things you think people forgot how to do.
4.) A childhood toy you once loved.
5.) Show us what winter looks like in your neck of the woods!
It is not too hard to come up with a list of things people have forgotten to do with invent of the “smartphone” which in my opinion makes people stupid.
1. Communicate verbally- Making a human connection is difficult. Texting has gotten in the way of people picking up the phone and talking to someone. Conversation is a lost art.
2. Use a map- A GPS has taken away people’s ability to find their way around without a wifi signal.
3. Write letters- Who writes letters anymore? No one I know. Everything is done over email.
4. Balance a check book
5. Have patience – Everyone seems accustomed to instant gratification. There is something to be said about waiting.
6. Being private- We live in a TMI culture. There is sharing and then there is no one needed to know that except those that ask.
7. Kindness – We are in a society of mean people and those with a sense of entitlement.
8. Being anonymous