Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim’s meme in our “Previous Victims” widget. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
From Brighter And Wider Than Snow
The Blue Meme
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
Most days yes.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I love the sound of a good hearty laugh. I hate the sound of slurping.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
My biggest “what if” is if I had a made a different choice when my marriage fell apart.I could have chosen to confront the situation instead of run away from it. You can only run from something for so long before it comes around again.
29) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes and no. Yes I believe our souls live on once they leave our bodies but I am not sold on the idea they would waste their after-life messing with us.
30) How about aliens?
Yes and no. But by the time we find out our game is over. I have wondered if we are an alien experiment gone awry. Ha!
31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To have my baby. It grounded me in ways that I had never anticipated I needed to be. Parenthood is a humbling experience.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
On vacation? On the plane traveling to England. It was the scariest flight. We were being tossed around like a bag of chips. The worst turbulence EVER and after landing I learned that I get a bad case of jet lag with time zone changes.
Emotionally? What lead to my fleeing in the middle of the night from my marriage.
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
Joe Manganiello. He is physically attractive and looks very umm sturdy. I am attracted to rustic look in men.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Health and happiness. Without health nothing else matters or can be enjoyed.
36) Define “Art”.
No answer..What is considered “art” is relative.
37) Do you believe in luck?
No. Life is what you make it. I believe in opportunities.
38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust and compatibility.
39) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Do Me Baby, by Prince. If nothing else it makes me giggle like a teenager.
40) Where were you yesterday?
Podiatrist, Work, Cousin’s house, home
41) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
42) Do you have any obsessions right now?
stress over school projects and such. Work is political mind field.
44) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
45) Do you believe in real magic?
Yes and no.
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I get forgive but never forget. One of my favorite quotes: “When people reveal themselves believe them”
47) What’s your favorite (non-pet) animal?
48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
Not trying to make them like me. If you try too hard it is a turn-off. Be yourself.
49) Where is your best friend?
I don’t believe in them. But if I had to make a choice, I would say my friend in GA.
50) What do you think is Satan’s last name? Crankerous