Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim’s meme in our “Previous Victims” widget. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Would You Rather Meme, part one
Stolen from: Sign Up Genius
- Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren? I would hate to have to choose. I wish I could do both. I am so curious of where I come from and I think I would be equally curious of where my family goes.
- Would you rather have more time or more money? More time, once it is gone you can never get it back. Money is necessary but if you lose it you can always get more at a later time.
- Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? Rewind button. I would like to go back and make different choices.
- Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages? Speak all foreign languages. It will come in handy in finding work and with world travel.
- Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long? Win the lottery. Life after some time gets tedious. I do not want to live past the time where I end up becoming a burden to others.
- Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral? Wedding. At my funeral I will be dead. What do I care who goes or does not?
- Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone? Phone. I am tired of constantly being accessible. I miss the days that my mobile phone was a pay phone.
- Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President? George Washington. I would like to understand the mindset at the onset of our country.
- Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing? Hearing. I love seeing the scenery around me. Maybe the silence might help me appreciate my surroundings more.
- Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days? More hours and less days. I would love to have Fridays off.
- Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today? Neither. I enjoy the music of the 80’s most.
- Would you rather become someone else or just stay you? Just stay me. Life is too complicated as is.
- Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman? Spiderman.
- Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator? Broken elevator.
- For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts? Neither. I would just like those closest to me to acknowledge it.