Trying to get to a more positive outlook. I saw this on another blog. I thought I would give it a try.
1. Kiddo. The best thing to ever happen to me and the best 21st birthday gift.
2. Stable employment. I don’t always like my job but I admit it is a great place to work most days. The benefits outweigh the cons.
3.Making it to 40. With all the health issues I have and the meds I have to take for them I am happy that nothing “major” has happened.
4. A great birthday week for kiddo and myself. Our birthdays are one day apart.
5. My helicopter mom. It can be annoying at 40 but I appreciate she cares.
6. My siblings. If I had been an only child I would be weirder than I am.
7. Privacy. I value my privacy and keep people at a distance. It can be lonely though.
8. A summer of opportunities and unknowns.
9. My meetup groups helping me get out and socialize. It can be hard to go out when all your friends have small children.
10. My grandparents(both sets).