Consider Yourself Meme
Stolen from: The Archives
1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself? American and then Cuban.Both cultures have influenced who I am.
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to? Dominican Republic. I have three half siblings, an ex husband and child.
3) What’s one language you wish you knew fluently? French
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go? Ireland or England
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see? The building of the pyramids
6) Have problems sleeping? All the time. I have a hard time sleeping but when I do I then have a hard time waking up.
7) Are you free with your feelings? No
8) What is the one outfit/piece of clothing/accessory you own that makes you feel incredibly good whenever you wear it? Why? My sneakers. I love comfy over fashionable any day of the week.
9) What do you do to make yourself feel better when you’re in a funk? Get out of the house.
10) Has anyone ever surprised you in a way that let you know you were special? How? Nope and at the very least not in a while.
11) When you are having a “good day,” how do you spread the happiness to others? I keep my distance.
12) What is one thing that puts you in a bad mood, no matter how good you were previously feeling? Feeling pressured
13) Would you rather live in a world with or without technology such as computers, cars, airplanes, bombs? Out. I think all the connecting via technology has actually had the opposite effect on society.
14) If you had to live without either heating in your house or air conditioning, which one would you keep? Without heating. I would rather be cold than hot.
15) If you had to own five dogs, what kind would you get? Labs