Why Do You Want To Know That Meme
1. List 5 things you want to do before the year ends.
Be happy and spread the joy, Finish my nanowrimo novel, find a good spiritual place, confirm or deny my suspicions about work, make ends meet without struggling between paychecks
2. What color are your pants?
Not currently wearing any
3. Favorite motivational quote.
“El Diablo sabe mas por viejo que por ser diablo”
4. When was the last time you drank coffee?
Two weeks at least. I have been battling a severe cold and dairy has been off limits
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. Favorite animal.
7. Favorite song.
I see fire
8. Last movie you watched?
Brooklyn – slowest movie known to man
9. Any turn ons?
A good sense of humor
10. Any turn offs?
Anything or any one who is less than genuine
11. List 4 big words off of the top of your head.
No fucking clue here
12. What are some meaningful movies?
Steel Magnolias, Forest Gump, Anything Star Trek
13. 2 most important people in your life right now?
My kiddo and myself
14. What are 3 things you want for Christmas?
Bonus from work, the winning lotto numbers, and most importantly the kiddo home
15. When was the last time you read a good book?
I read a lot. It is hard to pinpoint any specific book
16. What was the last thing you studied?
Facial expressions and body language the last time I people watched
17. Do you have any nicknames?
People call me Shelly which I hate or what only my grandmother can call me, “Mi Gordita de oro”
18. Favorite kind of perfume? (fruity, alluring, etc.)
Cologne on men. I hate perfumes.
19. Do you have any international friends / friends who live out of state?
Out of State? If Texas counts then yes….if you mean international out of the country? One technically, I think my Indian friend now lives in Australia with his wife and child if facebook can be believed
20. What is something unique that you do every single day?
Unique ? Nothing really. Different than my “friends”? I do an energy exercise in the morning.
21. If there was a movie based on your life, what would it be called?
Oops, I did it again!
22. When was the last time you bought a gift for someone?
Gift? I am not sure buying your kids clothes is really a gift.
23. Are you a shopaholic?
Absolutely not. I hate the whole process of shopping. I hate the lines, the going through every rack, the trying stuff on, etc….
24. What are some songs that always make you feel better?
Anything Ed Sheeran or Adele