Christmas Questions Meme
From the archives!
1. Have you been naughty or nice this year? I have been so nice this year I am practically a candidate for sainthood. All I want for xmas is a little naughty.
2. What do you want most for Christmas? My kiddo and her dad to get along better. Kiddo needs to appreciate her free school opportunity situation and her dad needs to appreciate the time he has with kiddo, his only kiddo where he has been present from the beginning.
3. What is your favorite Christmas movie? Scrooge.
4. How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? Zero.
5. Do you still get a stocking? Nope. I don’t even do a tree.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song? I hate xmas music. I find it to be the most depressing music in existence.
7. What is your favorite Christmas tv special? See answer to #6
8. What is your favorite way to wrap gifts? I don’t wrap gifts. Amen to xmas bags.
9. What do you look forward to most at Christmas? December 26th. Christmas used to be the most celebrated holiday of my childhood and I loved it. As I have gotten older I see it as a fake holiday. I find any holiday where it promotes debt as a way to show love and appreciation. Everyday is an opportunity to show appreciation.
10. What did you do for Christmas this year? The plan is to work Christmas Eve(no choice) and then make it late to dinner(my family eats early) and hopefully kiddo can get picked up early by a relative. Christmas day we will have our usual Ihop breakfast followed by movie, probably Star Wars.
11. Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? A non-related age appropriate male.
12. What kind of Christmas tree do you have? Not applicable.
13. Did you take part in a Secret Santa? No at work but yes with family.
14. Did you go to any Christmas parties? My company x-mas party was on a yacht which was great even though I live in the North East. The weather has been unseasonably warm up until recently. It was great to be on the Hudson river and see the NYC skyline at night.
15. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning?When my body says enough and my eyes open.