Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Why Do You Want To Know That Meme, part three
50. What do you spend most of your money on? Food and shelter
51. Would you rather visit the past or the future? Future. I want to make sure everything turns out ok.
52. Favorite clothing store? The Avenue
53. What is the best advice you can give to those who are feeling down? Get out and do something. Sitting around and thinking about what is making you feel down does not help.
54. How often do you think about your future? Does it scare you? I worry about what the future holds and it scares me to not know how it all turns out. So I get out and do stuff that hopefully helps shape the future in a positive way or helps me forget those things I cannot control.
55. What angers you the most? Passive aggressive behavior. I recognize it others because I am guilty of it too.
56. When was the last time you got majorly angry? I plead the fifth
57. When was the last time you got really sad? When I saw a video on facebook of my grandfather telling a funny story.
58. Are you good at lying? Sometimes.
59. What foreign language would you like to learn? French
60. How many languages can you speak and what are they? English and Spanish and elementary level Portuguese
61. How often do you go to parties? If you don’t, what do you do instead? I don’t do parties that require getting dressed up because my wardrobe won’t allow it. Instead I go to a lot of informal outings.
62. What books do you plan to read this year?For this month….The Memory Box
63. Do you have breakfast every morning? I try
64. Tell us a secret. Nope.
65. How many concerts have you been to? Two. A Bon Jovi concert and a Victor Manuelle
66. Last hug? Kiddo
67. Who knows you better than anyone else? Not at this present time. There has been times in life that those people existed though.
68. Baths or showers? Showers.
69. Do you think you’re ambitious? Not at all. It is one thing I don’t like about myself. I can’t complain about not getting a promotion when I don’t put myself in the position to be an option.
70. What song is stuck in your head? Cake by the Ocean.
71. Countries you’ve visited? Canada, Spain and England
72. What do you most value in your friends? Sincerity.
73. What helps you to sleep better? Benadryl
74. What is the most money you have ever held in your hand? 1,000
75. What makes you nervous?The unknown.