1. Are you a very open or private person?
Private person. I do share but with very few. Sometimes I over share but that is only if I am bursting at the seams about something.
2. Change one thing about the world what would it be?
The magnitude of loss in 2016 both personally and globally. RIP Prince.
3. Live in any country/city, where would you choose?
Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL
4. What perfume do you wear?
5. How are you feeling right now?
Sleepy. It seems to be an ongoing pattern with me these days.
6. If money was no object, where would you move to?
Somewhere in Europe or Canada.
7. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Me, myself and I. Sometimes I overthink myself to tears.
8. What age do people usually mistake you for?
Bless their hearts, 30.
9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?
The theme song of Twilights last movie.
10. Do you play video games?
When I was a kid, Atari.
11. What do you think about before you go to bed?
I ask God to bless kiddo, my current job situation.
12. Have you ever online dated?
Online dating has been my only source of dating for a while. Not so much dating sites than groups that do something I like and as a result meeting someone.
13. Do you get cranky when you’re hungry?
Yes and from my experience so do most people.
14. What drink did you last consume?
15. Have you ever tripped while walking up the stairs?
Yes. I have tripped up stairs., downstairs, and heck walking in a straight line.
16. Is there something you’re happy about at the moment?
Going to see kiddo for mothers day.
17. Are you a shy person?
Yes and no. It really depends on who you ask. I self identify as selectively social.
18. Were you happy when you woke up today?
19. Do you like rain?
Love rain, unless I have to drive in it.
20. Can you go a day without music?
Yes but it is safer for everyone if I get atleast minimal music contact.