- Would you post a picture of you for us? No
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? Absolutely not. They might be hot but their energy level would be too much for me and wtf would we have in common? I am not sure how long I could stand my music, tv choices from when I was a kid being referred to as old school.
- Do you prefer to work with women or men? Why? Men. Too many women in one space is exhausting. The subtle or sometimes not so subtle need for attention would be too much.
- Do you have any opposite sex friends? My close ones are, with the exception of that one from Texas.
5. Can you commit to one person? Sure. I can’t seem to find anyone who wants to commit to just me and only me. I am their one just in case they find something “better”. Hence I am single but not in the strictest sense of the word.
6. If you’re married or in a relationship have you ever been tempted to cheat? I have been married and no I was not tempted. My ex on the other hand…
- Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2018? A girl can dream. I hope the change is for the better.
- If the person you are interested in says they like someone else, what would try to sway them? No. You can’t make someone like you. I am a firm believer it should happen organically. It can work for a little while if you nudge them but in my experience it doesn’t work long-term.
- Are you good at hiding your feelings? I would like to think so and the days I am not sure I stay away from people when possible.
When was the last time you cried? I have felt like crying a lot lately but have not in the last few couple of weeks. The medication is apparently working.
12. Have you ever fell for someone you didn’t expect to? Yes and it brought nothing but heartbreak.
What is something you have to do tomorrow? Go to work
14. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. Nope. It has been a pretty chill day.
- Have you ever wanted more from one of your best friends of the opposite sex? Yes but that never panned out. I am forever in the friend zone. I think they still think I want them. I have noticed certain behaviors whenever I get busy with life and ignore them. I am amused at the very least. With what I know about them now I realize we are better as friends.
16. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yes. See answer to #15
- Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? No one.
- Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? I used to. See answer to #15. These days I only share things with him that are emergencies or struggles I need a sense of connection to work through.
19. When was the last time that you were jealous in a romance situation? The last guy I dated that was seeing me and a few other people.
- If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? Anytime between 18 and 19 years old.I did things that year that make me appreciate I lived through some of it.
21. Did you have a good day yesterday? What did you do? Yesterday was a good day generally speaking. It started with a CT scan of the lungs, I paid rent, I visited my nearest eldest relatives, went to the library and made some progress with my store and somewhere in there I stumbled upon some money that I wasn’t expecting. It has helped me prolong the inevitable of having to overdraft for a few more days.
22. If a person you had wished you could have a relationship with for a long time and you suddenly found yourself together alone, what would you be doing right now? Finishing a late lunch and heading back to the apartment for a little horizontal mambo action.
23. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? I have in the past. Lately since the medicine has kicked in I find myself living more in the here and now.
24. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? I am sure they are in their own way. I don’t exactly swing in that direction to have taken notice.
25. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Is it a good or bad thing? It is definitely not the same as two years ago. Most definitely not. It is good in some ways and bad in others.