1. Would you try a recreation drug if all were legalized?
2. Are you happy that the U.S. Supreme Court once again upheld a woman’s right to abortion?
Yes. It is woman’s body and her choice. I find it odd that people fight so hard for a baby’s right to be born and will kill for it. Those same people tend to be the ones that fight just as hard to demonize the woman when she struggles to survive and asks for help.
3. Would our country cope any differently with a woman president?
I hope so.
4. Do you believe in the death penalty?
No. I think having to live with what you have done is worse than death. The key for that work is that the person responsible for the crime has to be remorseful.
5. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
6. Do you believe in God?
7. How do you feel now that same-sex marriage is legalized?
Wonderful. I think all people should have the right to miserable. I only say this as I was once married and every married person I know is not happy.
8. Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?
Umm, no. Viva mi gente!
9. A 12-year-old girl has a baby… should she keep it?
Yes but she probably doesn’t want to. Most people at 12 don’t understand what having a baby entails and probably didn’t go about trying to becoming pregnant. She might need help to make sense of it all and given viable options.
10. Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?
I think so. If you can go to war and fight for your country you should be able to drink.
11. Should the wars in the Middle East be called off?
Yes but it is too late for that.
12. Do you believe in spanking your children?
I think it would do this society some good to be able to. Children these days don’t understand consequences. I am not saying we should beat our children regularly we just should be able to discipline them.
13. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case… what do you think?
Makes me rethink my thoughts on the death penalty.
14. Would you want to prosecute someone for burning their country’s flag as a method of protest?
15. It’s between you and a person who is being kept alive (with NO hope) by life support machines… one has to die? Who?
Whoever times it is to go.
16. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Maybe but who knows.