1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
2. What is your dream car?
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog.
4. iPhone or Droid, which do you want/have?
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Financially stable and a writer
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
Absolutely not. I hate reality tv.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up? (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
My English teacher
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living in Florida.
12. By this time next year, I …
I want to be making more money
13. What is something that you need to do but you’ve procrastinated on?
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
15. What is your greatest pet peeve?
Hearing people chew.
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
I drove to Maryland.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Gordita de oro
19. What are you dreading at the moment?
20. Do you have a meme you think we should steal? (Yes, an old trick. But c’mon now. I gotta give it a shot. It’s a lot harder to find memes now. But it’s ok to answer “You’re lazy” an all it a day.)