Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back to add your name to the link list below. Be sure to sign up with the actual post URL and not just your basic blog URL (click on the title of your post for that URL). For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
1. Write a blog post in exactly 8 lines.
2. Show us a summer sunset!
3. What five images paint a perfect picture of summer to you? Put those five images together in a piece of writing.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: sticky
5. What are you watching? Share your favorite summer programming so far.
6. Your favorite summer view so far.
I was late making it to my thirsty Thursday’s writing group tonight so instead I got lost and found this gem, Liberty State Park.
The first picture is standing near the water and looking back at NJ. I love the yellow glow of the horizon.
The second picture is me standing at the edge of the water and taking a side view of the rail, the rocks and the water as it hits the rocks. There was a not so gentle breeze so the waters of Hudson River were very choppy.
The third picture is from the rails overlooking the water and Ellis Island in the far right distance.
In all the pictures I love the color of the sky and how it contrasts landscape it is set against.