Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim’s meme in our “Previous Victims” widget. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
1. How long did it take you to finish your last book? 3 months
2. How many times do you stare at your bookshelves each day? 3
3. How many Goodreads friends/books do you have? 0
4. Do you ever quote books in public? No but sometimes on facebook
5. Do you ever re-read books? Yes!
6. Do you judge a book by its cover? No. I do have a three chapter rule. If by chapter 3 it doesn’t grab me, I am done.
7. Do you take pictures of your books before you read them? Yes and post it on facebook as my currently reading book.
8. What are your biggest distractions from reading? Life and time or lack thereof.
9. Where is your favorite place to buy books? Book sales at a local library or street fair
10. Do you always have a book with you? Most days
11. Do you read during breakfast? I miss breakfast so no reading at breakfast
12. How many hours a day would you say you read? 2
13. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago? Less
14. Do you consider yourself a speed reader? No. Most definitely not
15. Do you read in bed? Nope