We found this gem this meme off a blogger called Sama at Lazy Artist Girl. She doesn’t say from where she stole it. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Please consider liking WTIT on Facebook. Click here.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Ginormous Questions
1. Are you single? yes
2. Are your parents still married? to each other? no
3. Are you in love? with the idea of love
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? i believe in lust at first sight
5. Who ended your last relationship? i got ghosted
6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up? yes
7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? legend has it , yes
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer? not that i know of
9. Prefer love or lust? preferably both within the same person
10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends? a few….i dont need a whole crew
11. Wild night out or romantic night in? romantic night in, however recently i realized i could benefit from more wild nights out
12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out? no
13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? yes
14. Who are/is your best friend(s)? The Beard dude is my best friend but I am not necessarily his
15. Ever wanted to disappear? Lately very often
16. First attraction: Smile or eyes? eyes
17. Prefer intelligence or attraction? both …attraction only lasts for so long…if we cant hold a conversation it will never last
18. Last phone call you received? my friend who i witnessed for today through a tense family issue
19. Last thing you drank? pepsi from taco bell
20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship? it has been so long, i cant even remember
21. Do you and your family get along? most days
22. Would you say you have a “screwed up life”? depends on the day…today might not be the best day to ask me that question
23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell. Well a friend wanted to show me a Chinese restaurant they loved. By the end of the meal we were asked to leave. She annoyed them by talking to them in their native language. She was a white girl showboating.
24. Do you trust all your friends? Hahaha….I trust no one
25. Who knows the most about you? I do. I know all my truths, lies and weaknesses. The friend that knows my most authentic self is the Beard.