We found this gem from a blogger Lady Nina of the blog “Live The Good Life, Fight The Good Fight”. She gives us no idea who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. That’s it from me. Peace & love!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: Last The 40 Questions from Bud
1. My uncle once : died from a head injury involving 70lbs of frozen chicken
2. Never in my life : have I felt so low
3. When I was seventeen : I officially lost my innocence…to be honest it was lost way before that
4. High School was : where my parents met
5. I will never forget : the day my kiddo was born or the day I met her dad and thought to myself wow he is old and dated him anyway
6. I once met : George Lamond and the dude from Face the Nation
7. There’s this girl I know who : gets sexually aroused by toes
8. Once, at a bar : I drank a mojito realized I hated them but drank because the mechanic dude paid for it. It was too strong for me and as we walked back to his car in the middle of February on a cold NYC evening I proceeded to undress because I felt hot…this dude walked behind me picking up all the stuff I threw on the floor., the winter jacket, scarf, hat, gloves.
9. By noon, I’m usually : ready to go home but the whole need to pay bills stops me from leaving work
10. Last night : I had a true blue friend come visit and we had pizza and coolers. She said she felt naked because when I usually invite her over it is usually to help me move.
11. If only I had : money and was not worried about rent this week. I really do like my new apartment
12. Next time I go to gym/church : I go to church I hope I do not burst into flames
13. Susan Boyle : had an amazing voice
14. What worries me most : is not being able to make rent this week even though my landlord left me note today telling me they are waiving the late fee this one time
15. When I turn my head left, I see : my recliner chair, books I rented from the library today, a bra, a picture frame with a picture of kiddo and I at their baptism and an almost empty water bottle.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : I see bookshelf, printer, tarot cards
17. You know I’m lying when : I tell others I don’t need help.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : Being a kid again. I was 5 in 1980…..
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Macbeth
20. By this time next year : I hope to have my shit together
21. A better name for me would be : flaky
22. I have a hard time understanding : budgets
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : study energy work
24. You know I like you if : I talk to you
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : is my grandparents and mom for always being there for me, my kiddo for giving me purpose, my ex hubby for breaking me and in turn making me stronger for it
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I realize I like them both
27. Take my advice, never : give up or contemplate prostitution
28. My ideal breakfast is : a mc d’s #1 breakfast combo with orange juice with ice
29. A song I love, but do not own is : Something like this by Coldplay
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : you lock your doors and windows and remember to put on your don’t fuck with me face
31. My favorite Beatle is : John Lennon
32. Why won’t people : stop being blind to the disaster that is the POTUS
33. If you spend the night at my house : be prepared to be a little scared by the doors closing on their own, and the amount of times I stop breathing while I sleep
34. I’d stop my wedding for : what I know now
35. The world could do without : twitter, social media and being over connected. Unplug and act like it is 1989
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : get married again
37. My favorite blonde is : is a blondie brownie
38: Paper clips are more useful than : hair clips in a pinch
39. If I do anything well, it’s : talk to strangers
40. And by the way : I am surprised I have made it this far
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!