Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim’s meme in our “Previous Victims” widget. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Funky Twenty-Five Meme
Stolen from: The now-defunct Tense Teacher
1. Most unflattering hairstyle you ever had? What made it so unflattering?
When I was 10 my little brother dropped gum in my hair. To get it out my hair was cut in odd angles. It has been the least flattering hair cut when I was a kid.
Last year I got a hair cut before visiting my family however the lady got it all wrong. The manager of the place “fixed it” but made it unflattering. My whole trip my mom kept calling my haircut the Christopher Columbus look.
2. Favorite movie(s) that were made in the 90’s?
So many but I can’t remember right now. i am an avid moviegoer.
3. Do you rent movies? If so, from where?
I rent movies via On-Demand or the local library. When I was unemployed I discovered the movies at the library. It was the free way to feed my movie hobby.
4. Do you like cookies better when they’re just out of the oven or after they’ve cooled?
Just out of the oven. My favorite cookies are gooey.
5. Do you still talk to the person who gave you your first kiss?
No. My first kiss was from a girl. We are facebook buddies and they live a few blocks from where I live now but we don’t talk in real time.
6. Did you go to pre-school? If so, what was the name of it?
There was no such thing as preschool when I was of that age.
7. How do you take your coffee?
Milk and a pound of sugar.
8. Do you like fuzzy things?
No. Absolutely not. Not in men or animals and especially not in carpet.
9. Favorite kind of chocolate?
10. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic?
Some would argue I am pessimistic. However I see it as being prepared for the worst while hoping for the best.
11. What about peopleofwalmart.com? Do you think the site is mean, funny, or both?
The society we live in condones meanness.Whatever happened to each his own?
12. Do you like fat sandwiches? If so, what does your favorite one have on it?
I like philly cheesesteaks. However I generally prefer grilled cheese which decidedly not a fat sandwich.
13. One restaurant you’d never been to but would like to go to?
A Paula Deen restaurant.
14. Last time you got a haircut? Do you need one?
About a month ago but I need a coloring more than a haircut.
15. What’s your favorite pattern for clothing (stripes, plaid, etc.)?
Not a big fan of patterns. I am a plain Jane.
16. What’s your age backwards?
17. When you see typos in a survey, do you correct them?
18. When was your last vacation? Did you go someplace special?
A couple of weeks ago. I went to Chicago and loved it!
19. What’s your favorite kind of pancakes?
20. Do you like movies with computer graphics, like Avatar?
21. Do you know how to sew?
Something basic yes.
22. Are you good at wrapping gifts?
I am horrible at wrapping gifts.
23. Do you like flavored yogurt?
Yes! Love the strawberry one.
24. How old will you be in December of 2015?
25. What’s the age difference between you and your siblings?
It changes depending on the sibling. My oldest sibling 2.5 years. The one following me is 7 years. then 8, 9 and 10. After that there is a 18 and 19 year age difference.