Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim’s meme in our “Previous Victims” widget. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
From the archives
1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating? A non-candy treat
2. What character from any horror film would you most like to play? The lady from the Cate Blanchett(spelling?) The Gift
3. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why) I would say psycho because everything else is too pop culture. I would use Trump as my inspiration
4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd? None but if I did I would definitely be a nightmare on elm street collector. I loved those movies as kid.
5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? The conjuring was great, the shining was great and the exorcist.
6. Lamest costume you have worn on Halloween? A clown
7. Favorite Halloween treat? Snickers
8. Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one? scary
9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you? Freddy Krueger
10. Best thing about Halloween? The accepting nature of the occult
11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of? Barmaid
12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)? My kiddo used to love the holiday
13. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours. I have my moments. One superstition my mom has is about never putting your purse or money on the floor because it affects your money potential.
14. What’s your best Halloween memory? Any that involves the kids loving it. Toward the end of our trick or treat phase they had less enthusiasm. I hope tonight is a good Halloween memory and it will also be my first adult Halloween party.
15. At what age were you allowed to go trick-or-treating by yourself? Sometime in high school.