Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim’s meme in our “Previous Victims” widget. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Let’s Not Be Difficult Meme
1. Do you like your movies and books to be more lighthearted or serious?
Depends on the mood I am that day. Sometimes I want something somber and serious and some days I could use a laugh or two or three.
2. What’s more important, first impressions or lasting impact?
Lasting impact. First impressions can be wrong but lasting impact is the gift that keeps on giving. Well unless its a bad lasting impact.
3. Order these areas of psychological health from what you need the least improvement into what you need the most improvement in: physical, emotional, social, intellectual, environmental, spiritual
intellectual, physical, environment,spiritual, emotional, social
4. Do you react appropriately to things and control your feelings?
Yes and No. Most people say that I don’t react enough and that I keep my feelings close to the vest, which is technically true.
5. Do you have stable relationships?
See answer to #4
6. Do you need to be in a relationship to feel good about yourself?
No. But a relationship doesn’t hurt either. A girl has needs(take that any way you want). Ha!
7. Which is the clearest and most concise, your thoughts, your speech or your writing? Which is the least clear and concise?
Clearest would be my thinking. Less clear is speech since I don’t always know how to express verbally what I need from others hence I get pissed on a lot.
8. Are you always trying to learn new things?
Always. Everyday above ground is an opportunity to learn something.
9. Do you feel at peace?
Today? Yes, yes I do.
10. Do you have strong morals and ethics that you believe in and adhere to?
I have strong thoughts on things. I have an issue not violating them from time to time.
11. Do you think of the needs of all humanity or just the needs of yourself and those you know?
You live and die alone. I think of the needs of those closest to and the worlds need secondly.
12. Do you recycle?
When forced to at work.
13. Are you active in your community?
I am active on meetup.com, does that count?
14. Are you sensitive to the needs of others?
I feel everything. I wish I was less sensitive to those around me. I end up putting others needs before mine consistently and I am not even talking about kiddo. I happily put her first every time.
15. Do you dress up to go out?
Only if it completely necessary. If I could dress in jeans and sneakers to every social function I would.
16. What could make you lose respect for someone?
Their actions don’t match the talk.
17. If you won $1,000 every week until you die, would you still go to work?
Yes. If anything I would be a happier worker. It would be a choice to be at work not a necessity.
18. What trend has been getting on your nerves lately?
I don’t follow trends.
19. Do you forgive yourself when you make a mistake?
Not as easily as others might.
20. Is ignorance really bliss?
Ignorance is just that, ignorance. What is bliss is there in that?
21. What can be described as ‘even better than the real thing’?
22. What’s in your wallet right now?
ID, money and such
23. Do you write letters that you never send?
If emails count then yes.
24. Do you ever get the feeling people are laughing at you?
Everyday and twice on Sunday.
25. Who’s the one person you’d like to drop a house on?
The co-worker that sent me a text to a link about 12 clues you are not good with make-up. WTF!